5.06.2009

Kristin? What have you gotten yourself into???

I NEVER thought I would EVER say this in my life time...
But somehow, someway, someone has convinced me to play Volleyball... Wow! Who would have ever thought that I would be playing that horrible sport?!? Although its only a summer league and doesn't really count as anything... I still have to get used to the fact that I am actually playing. I am such a horrible player... I am such a Soccer/Basketball player its not even funny. Today during athletics we were messing' around with a ball, and everyone kept making fun of me... But I honestly didn't care, because, well, I've never played volleyball, and if they want me on the team, then they're going to have to get used to the fact that I suck, and can't play worth a crap. This could be a very interesting season... uh, summer.
Another thing about this whole volleyball thing... We have to work out.. with weights... I HATE lifting weights!! I am totally ok with running, or doing random jumping and drills of that sort. But really? Lifting weights? We had to hold ourselves up on a bar... Guess how long I held myself up? 19 SECONDS!!!
THAT'S REALLY BAD!!
compared to the 60 SECONDS that the chick before me had, after that fact that she said that she wouldn't be surprised if she stayed up there for maybe 10 seconds. So I let her go before me so that I could make myself look better and stay up there longer than her, and needless to say... She definitely stayed up longer than me.
It looked so easy... but NO.
ITS NOT! AT ALL!
Gay bar that I will never ever want to attempt to stay on for longer than 20 seconds ever again!!
But, I was talking to my sister last night and I told her that my goal this summer is to get some Ab's on this little body of mine.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Kristin Elizabeth......volleyball a horrible sport....shame on you girlie!! I played basketball AND volleyball. I loved volleyball and you will get muscles that you never knew you had in your legs and arms. Of course, then you will get married, have kids and all of those muscles will turn to mush like mine did but it was nice while it lasted!!! Abs? I've never had those!! What is "gay bar"? Never heard of that....well I have but I am sure "that" is NOT what you are writing about. We never had to do that.....thank the Lord!! I wouldn't have made it up to the bar! It CRACKED ME UP though that you let her go first so you could look good!@ lololol!!!! Love you! Hey do they make you do lay on the floor, get up then dive drills? I used to love those! Nothing like sliding across the floor on those knee pads!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones