5.26.2009

Im bored!!!

I am only 2 days into my summer, and I am already bored out of my mind! There is absolutely nothing to do in my house, and there is nothing to do outside of my house either. I need something to do. Summer is not supposed to be boring... Anyone have any ideas?
Im so used to being around people constantly... and now all I have is my mother.. not that she's boring or anything, or that I dont like her.. but, she doesnt care about My boredom, and is giving me no sympathy at all. Pretty crazy huh?
Why dont all the schools just go year around, instead of making the kids do nothing during the summer and make them lose all their smartness??? hehe
Really... Life would be so much easier if kids were in school all year.. and we would get more and longer breaks :) Who's with me? :) haha Okay, So... life probably wouldnt be easier if we were in school all year around, BUT... A very sweet Innocent girl named Kristin Bryan wouldnt be bored right now. I miss my friends. I miss people. I miss school.
It sucks.
I know. I am weird.. what kid would want to be in school all year? ummm... ME!!!!
I need something to do!!!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones