5.26.2009

My Stalker...

I have decided that I have a Stalker..
His name is Amos Lee.
I swear this dog follows me everywhere! Its like he has nothing better to do, so he has to follow me no matter where I go.
If you are wondering who Amos is, he is my sister and brother-in-law's dog, which I am dog-sitting this week .
If Amos isnt following someone around the house, then he's laying on top of the couch passing gas.. which I might point out that he just did that exact thing as he is sitting Right beside my as I am writing this :P Crazy dog!!! I have a whole week ahead of me to deal with this crazy thing!
Oh! He also somehow finds the need to eat MY dogs food for no reason at all.. (not that a dog needs a reason to eat another dogs food..) We put the food in Sami's food bowl, and Amos sneaks over to her and of course Sami is scared of Amos, and will move out of his way if he comes even remotely close to her. So we never know if Sami ever ate dinner, or if Amos at it.

1 comment:

Mikala said...

ahh do you miss Amos yet!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones