12.01.2008

Washington?

There's this girl, Madison, in my class that is gulable beyond belief. As we were sitting in History class today my friend Angel and I were talking about how Madison believes everything that we say to her. So Angel goes off and says, "Oh! Madison! Kristin's moving to Washington! Did I tell you that? I just found out this morning", and of course, Madison believes her. At first she thought we were joking, but then she realized that were really being serious, and that I really was moving to Washington. So I went on and told her that I found out last week during Thanksgiving break, and that we were moving because of my dads job, and that we only had three more weeks together. At that point she was freaking out, and wasnt really sure what to believe... So we were talking about it all through that hour, and it got around the entire class, and I ended up having a ton of people coming up to me after school and asking me, " Is the whole Washington thing true?"
But as the day went on, I was feeling bad for everyone that thought that I really was moving to Washington, so I had to tell everyone that I wasnt really and that it was all a joke. But, hey, it was stinkin' fun!

1 comment:

Mikala said...

Wow kiddo that was funny and cruel at the same time! So how was the Toby Mac concert?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones