12.15.2008

Toby Mac Concert

Oh, wow, what a night!! hmm.. where to start... Well first of all Monika surprised me with four tickets to the Toby Mac Winter Wonder Slam Tour on December 13. I had been wanting to go to this concert since I heard about it! I wanted to go soo bad, but it was really expensive. So that wonderful sister of mine came into my room one night and handed me an envelope... ah man was I excited!! December 13th finally arrived, My mom told me that my youthpastor had backstage passese and wanted to know if I want to go with him... So, Eleven of us piled in the church van and headed to the Mabee Center for the Meet and Greet with Toby Mac. All my friends kept making fun of me 'cause I was in awe of Toby when I saw him! We saw him in the hall before we went into the area where Toby was supposed to be and I spotted a guy, and he looked just like him, and I kept staring at him... And of course I was right.:) It was Toby. I looked at Logan and I was like "Umm, thats him guys!!" hehe. When the concert finally started Courtney and I ended up on the seond row. Ah! It was amazing!! That night pretty much mad entire year... hmm.. maybe not... but it was pretty stinkin' AMAZING!!!:)

1 comment:

Angela said...

How cute are you! Your hair looks really good and goes along with your "I am trying to maintain my coolness while standing next to Toby Mac" look!! I love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones