12.16.2008

Christmas fun, random thoughts, and...Jesus??

Yesterday we went over to some friends house to make gingerbread houses, and decorate cookies. As I was building my gingerbread house, I had a random thought... What would Jesus' house look like if he was building a gingerbread house?? What would His house look like in real life?? I imagined a perfect house... even nicer than the ones that you see in contests and stuff. I imagined a small cozy house much like the one in the book The Shack. With flowers, and warm cozy fires, and Him inside baking goods, and waiting to show us His love. Then other random thoughts came to mind... would Jesus have a huge mansion much like that ones that the Bible says that we'll have when we go to heaven? Does Jesus even need a house?? hhmmm.. So many questions to ask Him. :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Had fun with you that day!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones